Owner Operator with a Class A CDL
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We take the hassle out of you finding freight as well as providing outstanding office support (accounting, settlements, road and fuel). We offer very competitive flat rate mileage-based owner operator pay, plus fuel surcharges on both loaded and empty miles, weekly settlements, direct deposit; solid freight base and many other owner operator benefits:
- Flat rate mileage-based owner operator pay, plus fuel surcharges on both loaded and empty practical miles.
- Stop Pay: All stops, after the first stop, are paid.
- Detention Pay: Detention and layover pay varies by customer.
- Weekly Settlements: The first payment will be made two weeks after the first Friday worked.
- Payment will then be paid weekly every Friday thereafter.
- Direct deposit if you prefer.
- Fuel Card Discount Program: Stop buying fuel in high-priced states and start buying fuel where it’s cheapest. You pocket the savings! Fleet One fuel cards are provided. B & L Transport has a fuel discount contract with Flying J and Pilot that saves considerable money at the pump. B & L will handle all the fuel tax reports for you.
- Paid base-plate and permits package/No-cost plates and permits: B & L will pay for all
- base plates, licenses, fuel taxes and permits of the Equipment. Owner Operator must achieve
- 120,000 miles during the term of Agreement (or calendar year) or the cost of base plate will be pro-rated based on miles operated. B & L Transport will file all returns and pay all taxes legally assessed on Owner Operator’s equipment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
It is required for the applicant to have a Class A CDL.
B & L Transport is a full-service carrier specializing in dedicated, truck load, and LTL logistic services and is a leader in the climate controlled freight industry. Family owned and operated since 1978, we understand the demands of trucking and value of drivers. B & L is small enough to know you but big enough to serve you!