Class A CDL Driver
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Minimum age: 25 years
- Must have knowledge of Dot regulations; driver is responsible for completing paperwork for each load hauled, as well as paperwork required for Hours of Service.
- A driver must be able to adapt quickly according to the environment and the demands of the job.
- Must be able to communicate with dispatchers, safety department, other motorists, truck stop employees, shippers, receivers, law enforcement personnel, including highway patrol, local and city police and DOT officers as a professional.
- A driver must have good time management; be able to accurately plan a trip.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We have a driver package (Minimums) with guaranteed home time:
- 14 days out with 96 hours home time.
We have plenty of lanes and freight for more time out.
- Compensation is $.45 -$.50 per mile plus stop pay.
- Stop pay is Paid.
- Detention time is paid
- Layovers are paid
- Safety Bonus: CSA bonus: $.02 per mile, if no violations.
- Sign on Bonus.
- Paid Holidays: Drivers that are out over Thanksgiving and Christmas are paid additional $400.00
- Weekly Pay.
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, other supplemental coverages
- Drivers Permitted to Lump own load, we will pay driver same amount lumper services charges.
- Paid vacation after 1 year, health Insurance after 90 days.
- Rider Program after 90 days.
- Direct deposit or paper check.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Prefer the applicant has approximately 2 years CDL licensed experience
B & L Transport is a full-service carrier specializing in dedicated, truck load, and LTL logistic services in the climate controlled freight industry. Family owned and operated since 1978, we understand the demands of trucking and the value of our drivers. B & L values the individual, we are family-oriented, we know our drivers by name and not a number. Our equipment is top-of-the-line and we make sure to keep it well-tuned for our drivers.