We want to help our employees succeed.
B & L takes pride in providing a workplace atmosphere that is enjoyable, challenging, creative, and fun for all. Our beliefs and standards are as follows:
- Teamwork is the bond that brings everyone together.
- Staff members are accepting of others.
- Respect customers and fellow employees.
- Productive workplace—energy, passion for customer service.
- Skills are acknowledged and training is provided to excel in the transportation industry.
Drivers are the key to a successful trucking organization and we know how to take care of them! Some perks our drivers enjoy include:
- Monetary gift card awarded on a monthly basis to all drivers submitting error and violation-free logs
- Competitive mileage pay on all miles, plus stop pay and detention time for Company Drivers
- Average wages of $69,000–$73,000 annually
- Late model and well-maintained equipment
- Weekly paychecks, direct deposit, and great benefits
- A family atmosphere where we know you by name, not a number
Want to become part of the team at B & L? View the job postings and apply today!
We’re small enough to know our customers, and big enough to serve them.
We are a full service carrier specializing in dedicated, truck load and LTL logistic services, delivering to all 48 states. B & L is a leader in the climate controlled freight industry, providing coast to coast refrigerated transportation. Bulk heading is available for frozen/dry combination truck loads. B & L offers warehouse facilities on-site, taking the hassle out of shipping. Our professional warehouse staff will pick up local freight, partial loads, and unload and reload freight to deliver on time, according to the customer’s schedule.
- We pride ourselves in service. On-time deliveries are what make B & L stand out from all other carriers.
- Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. We offer “Just-in-Time” deliveries and hassle-free shipping.
- Our professional drivers are fully insured, licensed and upstanding representatives of B & L. They are always happy to lend a hand.